My first Liebster Award!
Thank you dreamydamselblog for the nomination. Check out her Blog she has a lot of interesting things to say!
I will do my best to comply with the rules below😳
The rules :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 question blogger gave you
- Nominate bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original question for the nominees to answer
- let them know that they have been nominated.
11 Facts about myself :
1. I am forever grateful to have been born to my parents.
2. Being a mum is probably the most challenging experience of my life. I am humbled by this labour of love.
3. My favourite outings are movies and long brunches.
4. A caramel latte is my go to “pick me upper”.
5. I await for moments of profoundness when something I hear, read or see gives me a new way of thinking or looking at something.
6. I am such a physical person, in that I feel energy more than words and I love my physical comforts.
7. Power of love and compassion move me.
8. Some of my favorite books – Eat, Pray, Love, Buddha by Deepack Chopra, Alchemist and Forty Rules of Love.
9. I love to travel and planning my next holiday is a motivator in my life.
10. I love island holidays.
11. But Europe was the most exciting and inspiring travel experience.
11 questions :
(1) One thing without which you cant survive ? what u will do if it is taken from you? My sleep, I used to need the standard 7-8 hours, now reduced to 6 hours on a good day as a mum. I have no choice in this but my husband looks after her at nights mostly 😘. So I can get my 6 hrs
(2) Why do you blog? Writing is a passion, a form of expression that liberates me.
(3) Do u believe in destiny ? Yes and no. I believe some things may be pre destined but not everything, your attitude governs the overall summation of your life.
(4) Do u like to be always in your comfort zone or come out of it and explore new things. I love variety in life but that doesn’t mean I am a daredevil. I like my thresholds.
(5) If could swap your life with someone who would it be? No body because I have yet to meet or know of someone, whose life I want fully.
(6) Do u live to eat or eat to live ? Both based on how I am feeling.
(7) What keeps you motivated? Growth of my soul, creativity and inspiration.
(8) What happiness means to you? When my mind is at peace, I see acts of kindness and goodness in people, without regard to each others differences. I feel hope for us as a human race.
(9) What is your most dearest passion? Writing and interior decorating.
(10) One decision U regret the most? what are doing to change it. I let what others wanted of me dictate my choices. It could have cost me everything but luckily I woke up in time to take ownership of my life & decisions in regard to it.
(11) Who is your go to person – my husband, parents and my sisters.
My questions for my nominees
1. What did you want to be when you were a child? Are you some what close in regard to it?
2. What’s your earliest memory?
3. What do you like most and dislike about yourself as a person?
4. What’s your favorite travel destination?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. Are you a romantic?
7-11. In the years you have lived on earth, what will be your top 5 life lessons you have learnt?
My nominees :