Apologies Richa for the delay… Work, life, holiday and getting sick has kept me away from my blog in the last few weeks 😕
This is going to be interesting… letting you see inside of my head OMG. 😉
Thank you Richa who writes iscriblr for tagging me, check out her website it’s a fun and informative. She is a very vibrant being.
- How do I feel at the moment?
Exhausted busy weekend with B-Day parties. One of it was for my little one. I baked & made a Princess cake for the 1st time for those who know me that’s major 😉. Answer as of 19/5.
- What do I need more in my life?
Time & undisturbed sleep for 7 hours each night 😁
- What would make me happy right now?
A holiday to an island paradise… Actually just went on one… Exactly what I needed but came back and got really sick. Erghh hate winter.
- What is going right in my life?
Many things and I am grateful.
- What am I most grateful for? List 10 things.
- The higher power and it’s spark within me.
- My daughter – who is cause of my physical & mental tiredness but most importantly my Joy.
- My husband – He sees me in my full glory. Both good & bad, loves & accepts me for who I am.
- My family for their love and support.
- My handful of friends
- My health.
- My home and my beautiful backyard.
- Taking ownership of my life and faith that the impossible at times can be possible.
- Ability to give and share with those in need.
- My blog. It has given an expression to my thoughts and experiences. Being able to share it and with some cool people!
- When did I experience joy this week?
Seeing my daughter’s face when she saw the Cinderella B-Day cake I made her. As at 19/5
- List a small victory/success?
Finally starting this blog after few years of pondering on it.
- What is bothering me & why?
I wish at times I could get out of my head and be present more.
- What are my priorities at the moment?
My physical, mental and spiritual health.
- What do I love about my self?
I didn’t give up on life, love & joy.
- Who means the world to me & why?
My grateful list above. Why? Because each one is a piece of the puzzle, which makes my life. How they fit and come together gives it meaning.
- If I could share one message with the world, what would it be? Be kind to yourself and as many others as you can. Please smile.
- What advice would I give to my younger self?
Your uniqueness is your strength. Don’t settle for what you’re expected to have or to be.
- What lesson did I learn this week?
Get out of your head and roll with punches.
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first?
Travel the world.
- What’s draining my energy?
To do lists!
- What does my ideal morning look like?
Sleeping in, cup of tea and brunch at our favorite cafe.
- What makes me come alive?
A good book, an inspirational quote or a life experience or real life story that holds wisdom.
- What/who inspires me the most?
Human kindness and love. Above, my blog.
- Where does my pain originate?
The atrocities and violations we as humans do to each other.
- What are my strengths? Loyalty, loving, kindness, not letting what others think affect what I truely want.
- What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get? Tattoo
- What is something I would love to learn again ? Bharatha Natiyam – traditional South Indian dance. I used to be crazy about it when I was young.
- Where would I want to live my ideal life?
Right here… Not having to work 9 to 5. Having enough money to pursue writing and helping those in need. Winning the lottery would be useful.
- Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years? Vietnam, Maldives, Egypt, Europe again different parts.
- What can I do to take better care of myself? Exercise, being present and reduce the noise in my head at times.
- What hobbies would I like to try?
Yoga, writting and furniture makeover. Revamp old stuff into new home decor or furniture.
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? Had a child.
- At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be? That I made people feel that they mattered and that I cared.
Sorry no one, not because I don’t want to know what’s in the heads of some people but because my delayed response has broken the chain 😕
So let it end here…
1 Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
2 Attach the tag photo
3 Answers the ‘The Inside My Head Tag’ questions
4 Tag 10-20 friends.
Hope some of it was interesting to read 😊